1. You know the faces people make when they're about to sneeze? Horses do that, too.
2. Sold "Coyote Gets His Own Back" to Apex Magazine
& reprint rights for "The Watcher in the Corners" to Ghosts: Recent Hauntings
, edited by Paula Guran.
3. Also, because I failed abysmally to blog on the actual launch day, Chicks Dig Comics
is out! I contributed an essay on revenge tragedy and Sandman
4. If arthropods give you a wiggins, DO NOT CLICK THROUGH to the story about the Cincinnati Zoo's Emperor Scorpion and her twenty-five babies
. Seriously. Don't. Instead, may I suggest Point Defiance Zoo's unbelievably charming clouded leopard cubs
5. Speaking of things I failed abysmally to mention, congratulations to all the 2012 Hugo nominees